Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good News

I have good news for you! It's the gospel of Jesus Christ and it is once again restored onto the earth. Recently in my studies I found out that the word "gospel" when translated means good news. As a missionary I get to preach the good news of our savior Jesus Christ to everyone that will listen. The Gospel of Christ covers such a plethora of topics, I probably won't get to touch on all of them so please forgive me. The first thing I want to mention about this good news is that Jesus Christ knows how you feel. He has suffered through everything, all of our pains, sorrows, afflictions, and any other crappy thing we have to deal with, and he was able to overcome every single one. Since he has been able to overcome all of them he is able to help us get through the hard times, no matter how hard the times may get. Christ will comfort us and lift us up when we need it, and even sometimes when we don't. Isn't that some of the best news ever? You know how sometimes you're having a bad day and sometimes you feel alone. Or maybe you just lost your spouse or a loved one and you feel alone and like there is no one around to be with you. Let me tell you there is someone there with you. The Holy Ghost is, and he will comfort you and hang out with you so you won't be alone. There is even more good news! You are going to see them again. No matter who they are or how they lived you will see your family and friends again after we pass from this life. Isn't that great news. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is awesome and I am so glad that I have it my life. Whenever I am down it is there to lift me up. Whenever I am alone it is there to be with me. Whenever I am sad or feeling depressed it is there to cheer me up and make me happy. I love it and I don't know what I would do without it. This is why I am on a mission, I want to share this good news with everyone so they can have all the happiness that it has given me. The Gospel of Jesus Christ has helped me so much and I know it will do the same for you.

1 comment: