Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting “A’s”

http://saraa2222.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/a-test.jpgSo I took this class in college, it was quite intriguing. I paid attention in class, I participated in class, and I did all my homework for the course. The professor told us the first exam was coming up in a couple of weeks. I was like alright it's about time we haven't had a test yet.

The day of the Exam finally arrives and I had not studied because I felt like I remembered everything that had been taught. I did all my homework and did well on it, so I felt confident for the test. You know how it is in college it takes at least a month before you ever find out what grade you got on the test. I finally find out what I got and I was shocked, I think I got like a C. That is bad you can't get C's in college that just doesn't cut it.

I continued to pay attention in class, participate, and do my homework so I would be prepared for when the next test comes. A month or so goes by and the next test arrives. I better prepared for this test. I reviewed all my homework, studied the textbook and the study guide my professor gave me. So I walk in to take the second test, I am feeling confident and I told myself I am going to get every question right.

I finally get my test score back and I did not get every question right but I did tremendously better than the first test. The extra studying was so worth the good grade.

The same principle applies to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The better reward your going to get for the more you put into it. The more you read your scriptures, pray, go to church, help others and all those good things the more you're going to get in return.

I'll end by saying that this Gospel is awesome it's for everyone. Since I have started to live and teach it I have become so happy. What I said earlier is true the more time you put into it, like in everything else, the more you get out of it and the more you start to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment